Monday, October 18, 2004

A lot to say

its been quite some time since i last updated. well, has been really busy with my work cos ive been working all the way till im gonna have my break tomorrow!

working has been nice but it was kinda sucky when i work wit Corinne. she's just like another Wendy. what i meant was, Corinne treats me the way Wendy treated Farhanah in the past. that totally sucks. i didnt have a really good impression of Corinne but now its worst.

she's soooo nice in front of me but i wouldnt know if she did backstab me. i admit i do ask certain stupid questions but its cos im kinda blur and she cant blame me because ive only been there for like.. a week.

worst still, she talks on the phone sooo long, leaving me to put sensors and price tag in the goods that was being delivered. i did without any complains, yet she seems to dislike me in some ways. i just dont understand.

forget about that, im just glad some customers add joy to my life. cos before we actually give the customers what they just purchased, we have to take out the sensor or it will ring when they walk out. i used the penknife to take it out and then i took it out about 15 cm away from my eyes. one customer said "be careful of your eyes ahh" but what was in my heart is, i wanna deliver the best to the customers.

i dont like waiting, so i wouldnt want the customers to wait when we are taking out the sensors and stuff like that. another customer was so cute. we couldnt take out the sensor cos it went all the way in the box so we told him the sensor would ring if he walk out (previously we couldnt take out the sensor from what his son purchased and it rang). in a humorous way, he went like "hei!" and hid the cd beside him.

surprisingly, it didnt rang! maybe cos of his beer belly bahh (im so badd)

working at Teban Gardens is kinda boring for my first day there cos i had to do stock check in the 'aircon-less' place. the environment is nice and not as ulu as what the rest claim. sales there is really bad, earning less then 200 a day.

worked there today too, but today it was definitely better. i brought my 'entire home' there. i had the 'ai xin breakfast' made by my mum, 'ai xin lunch' delivered by my dad, Say Yes Enterprise book, handphone charger, Teenage magazine and of cos my beloved Jay Chou CD. i know im being too.. hmmm.. kua zhang but i kept myself entertained throughout.

yes, coincidentally, my cute little brother, Wei Wen, works in Long John Silver. and then i get to see him every now and then. but the person i miss most.. is Ali..

i wonder how he's doing now.. i just miss him so.

of cos i miss someone else.. but then its soooooo impossible to see him for now.and yes, im still working hard, skipping meals here and there and wanting to strive for the best for him..

oh no, my left eye is getting an infection but i still put on my contact lenses if not i'll feel so strange. as if ive lost my eyes.. haha.

still thinking what im gonna do the whole day. am waiting for the reunion for Peng's birthday on thursday..