Thursday, October 14, 2004

Work, work, work!

havent been online, hmmm, for a day. lol. dont really get used to it, but ive gotta work. and am tired by the time i get home. today's my off day, but had meeting early in the morning and went out just now.

hectic life i have now. am gonna work four full days straight and then have a break on tue and thur. gonna celebrate peng's birthday on tue.

found quite a number of jay's stuff in the bookshop at imm. went crazy after that, lol. i lurve him soooooo much.

sales in the shop has been constant, cant wait to finish working for the first full month and then get my pay and yahoo! i'll go shopping and buy the many things i wanna buy: jay cds, inuyasha vcds, clothes, jay stuff, pc cable link, ram to play sims 2 and the list goes on! heee

i guess your still haunting my mind. everytime i see someone who resembles you, i cant help but look at that person to check out whether it's you. and it hurts me when it's not. i shouldnt think about the past anymore, but those memories.. its so hard to forget you completely.. you left my heart just like that, broke my fragile heart yet now i feel i cant let you..

when can i let go of you completely? i hurts me to think of the past yet im missing you.. i dont know why im thinking about all these.. but.. your still haunting me.. ='(