Sunday, October 31, 2004

Scrapped knee

hurt my knee today. its painful. okays, what's there to complain its painful you would say. but its mean years since i last fell. the last time was when i was 10.

it hurts not cos i fell. but cos it got stuck in the chair. how? the chair was those coffeeshop like but those without the back rest. it was already cracked. because i have this habit of folding one of my knees and resting on the chair top. and then i was talking to a customer when my knee exerted force onto it.

"clang!" both the customers were shocked. so was i. and then i treated it as normal. what really happened was it cracked further, getting my knee stuck in it and then it 'flew' out. just like when you insert your finger on the fast food drink cap. it hurts right.

and then it went bleeding. not much. but you know how much it hurts. especially its been years since i last fell. now it's so painful when i walk. if i straighten my knee, i would have to straighten it all the way home. or i would have to walk as normal without straightening my knees.

went to bathe and came out with my left knee hurting like hell T.T

Robin is resigning, i dont know whether this is a good or bad news. im sooo afraid now Corinne would put me in Teban for 3 days a week. i have to go there for a day next week. cos Robin is going to go there for the full five days he's working next week.

and the newcomer is gonna be Corinne's 'daughter's bf'. im sooo scared she might treat him better than me. thus being biased then ever. i kinda dread this. fear lingers in my heart now.

when will my fear go away? :(