Tuesday, November 02, 2004

More working hours

love quote of the day: Aphrodite may be the goddess of love, but you're the goddess of my heart.

am gonna post love quotes of the day everytime i write my blog already.

dont ask me what does it mean, i dont know too. lol.

yes, all my fears arent heard. im gonna work in teban for 3 days a week basis. my boss actually wanted me to work pernamently there, but thank god my supervisor 'fought' for me. she saved me from misery. now its just that i have to go there for a maximum 3 days a week.

things arent getting better too. but im lucky things are rather fair now. cos both my supervisor and my other colleague also have to go to teban twice a week. just that i have a day more than them.

my boss is not going to hire another worker. instead, he gives us two parttimer to assist for mon to thur. the thing is, we need 3 workers a day: 2 in je and 1 in teban. so it means on fri, sat and sun, none of us can go for a break.

this gradually becomes that we only have four days break on the days the 2 parttimers is present. and this means one of us will have a 2 days break a week, leaving the other 2 with a day break a week.

its gonna be tough though the salary is definitely going to be higher. but humans need a break, just like machines =//

nevermind bah. i just hope i can get as much as a whopping 900 for my basic pay.

yes, commission wise we have another target: which is we have to hit at least $200,000 sales in 3 months. on top of that, we can get a 1% of the sales into our commission. which will be at least a 500 for each of us on top of our salary.

but i just dont understand why my boss dont wanna employ another worker. its like, we can train him/her before my school starts. and i might just leave or work parttime by then. but its his decision lah. im just a worker.

i had to top up 12 bucks to the cashbox cos it lacks of 24 bucks T.T just after getting my pay. have to let my rebonding wait till i get my commission pay le.

anyone miss me? i doubt sooo.