Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Blessed?

love quote of the day: the best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. for gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain.

yes, that quotation is so right.

back to my entry title. should i say im blessed? i do not really have friends whom i can hang out all the time but i do have friends in heart? in the sense we can talk about anything under the sun: matters of heart in particular, but i dont really have friends whom i can hang out with?

or maybe i should say i did made an impact in people's life. i might not hang out or keep in touch with every single one i know but im constantly remembered? or at least i think so..

like today i saw Suria's sister. i thought she had forgotten who am i. because i only interacted with her once when i taught her English and in return she taught me Malay. when i saw her the second time, she dont remember who am i already. but when i saw her today, and thought she might not recognise me, i realised i was wrong. she had the same reaction as me. like "eh?!" that kinda.

and then she went to keep me company in the shop. so blessed to have friends who constantly visit me at my workplace in Teban to keep me company? like Wendy for numerous occasions, Cheryl once and Suria's sister. she also asked when im gonna work there again.

guess i must think im really blessed to be constantly remembered by people.

ya, a piece of advice for all: if you think you're bad/mad/fat, you'll tend to behave in a way which really makes people think you're bad/mad/fat.

get my point? not only for being bad/mad/fat. but for everything.