Monday, November 15, 2004

Fed up with work

at first i was so enthu about work, now im feeling so sucky. why? cos they're giving me the regular 3-days-in-teban system. that totally sucks. its so stuffy and boring out there in teban. and i cant stand it. all thanks to Corinne.

i bet they're gonna suffer when me and Li Ting give our notice that we wanna resign at the end of this week. this leaves them only 2 full timers down there. how are they gonna manage? muahahaha. god knows.

im being so evil. shrugs. whatever.

back to today. went to my cousin's wedding. and yea, my cousin's only 19 and his wife is 16, heavily pregnant. due next month, i think. her stomach is so damn huge and i was so shocked. well, the first great grandchild for my grandma.

the best thing came when Li Xing, my youngest cousin, remembered me. i was like making stupid faces to her and then she smiled. when i approached her cos she was alone, and asked if she remembered me, she nodded and say "toing toing jie jie" why that nick? haha. cos there was once she came to my house and saw the Lipton blaster. the one whereby when you drop it, it will produce a toing sound. that's how she remembered me.

i was being so crappy with her. i joked saying her family had abandoned her cos she was left alone. out of 'anger', she used her mucus to attacked me. ewww, you would think. haha. and then i heard she's going to be in K1 next year.

being cheeky, i pointed out one finger and asked "what is this?" she said "one". i replied "nooo.. it's finger". i pointed out two finger and asked again, this time she replied "fingers". of cos i said "nooo.. it's two. aiyo.. lidat how you go to K1 next year" haha. and then she said my fingers are butts -.-;

there was this part whereby she huff and puff out all her mucus and formed two slimy trail on her face. so i asked if she had tissue. she shook her head and then i went like "then how? hurry!! use your tongue and lick them off!!" she went "EEEEEE" and used her arm to wipe it off. to make it better, she used her skirt. OH NO. haha.

she was soooo sweet when she and her mum came and joined my table. her mum was like asking her who is toing toing jie jie and she pointed at me. her mum then went on saying Li Xing kept asking them to leave a seat for me at their table.. awwwww sooo sweet.

haha. she's so cute. LOL.

will work in teban tomorrow. sighssss...