Friday, November 19, 2004

Three days break

so here am i updating my blog once again. has been missing home for the past few days. grrr, i hope all this will end soon.

yes! and it will DEFINITELY end soon cos my last day is next Friday! i cant wait! also, im attending my Darling's concert next saturday. okay, im being bhb. haha.

things got better after i talked to Griffer. thank god he helped me out by talking to Yen Loo. so now me and Corinne offically have some disputes between us, so for my last 4 days next week, im gonna work at teban for 2 days and the other 2 days will be with Yen Loo. i certainly LOVE this arrangement cos i will then leave that place happily ever after.

am playing MapleGlobal now. its such a cute and nice game, now my character is regaining Health Points. and he is offically a thief now. muahaha.