Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I've been a workaholic

work work work. ive been spending tons of hours working. endless working hours with little breaks. yes, this is all gonna be over soon. having my off day for tomorrow and am gonna 'pia' for the rest for the week. Li Ting's transferring to my outlet. great.

got that news today. went for meeting early in the morning and then back to work at about 2. all thanks to my itchy hand, the cashbox is 'unworkable' now. i tried to play with the buttons: press this and that, and then OH NO, it just couldnt operate. i panicked for a while. thank god i changed my only five bucks to shillings and two dollar. if not, i would have no change to give the customers if they purchase something.

just couldnt solve it =//

am sooooo tired but i just wanna make use of the time now to update my blog. its been empty except for the nice comments by friends who tagged my board.

thanks for sparing time to read my blog, and admire my blog. love ya peeps :)