Thursday, November 11, 2004

Such a relief

as usual, Wendy came to accompany me in Teban. crapped around and was seriously boring.

worst of all, i missed the Jay Chou show! T.T

but i heard from Wendy that Jay was so cute. haha. she said he and the tv crew were on the expressway and Jay actually raised out his hand and tried to call for a taxi. and then the director said he was stupid to want to call for a taxi on the expressway. his action was so cute. love him too much.

and then at night my boss came. it was a moment of shock and panic. when he came, he saw Wendy sitting on the cupboard and then point at her and said "WHO IS THAT?" i freaked out. and then i muttered "its my friend".

so he walked around and checked out the surroundings. he adjust about and then asked me to change some stuff. i broke some rules and i was so scared.

rule 1: i played my own cd instead of the vcd.
rule 2: i had my friend's company.
rule 3: i brought in pirated cds. haha. as in i burn them myself.

and then my boss asked me not to play cds. haha.

but he seemed a nice person. soooo lucky =D

i feel kinda sick of work. but i need the money =(