Monday, December 20, 2004

Baller ID bands

passed him the Baller ID Bands first thing in the morning. he was soooo cute. like what i expected, he wanted to pay. it all happens when i saw him and Leslie come out of the classroom and then i was like mumbling "Leslie, how..." but then i went up to him and then almost stumble over my words.

me: errr, these are the bands Leslie told me your looking for. i saw it so i bought it for you.

him: ahh, then i pay you back ah?
me: no no no, ehh, my lecturer in the classroom liao, i go back kaes. bubbyes.

so happy! he was like staring deep into my eyes. man, i almost melted.

and then saw him in the canteen and in the classroom too.

i wonder if he's feeling down or something. his friendster sound so sad.. and once again, im sad too. because i dont know what's happening to him. if he is sad, i wanna share his sadness.. but then its so hard to talk to him. despite in MSN or through SMS.

yes, i got his number as well. oh man, im like in Heaven now.