Sunday, December 19, 2004

Place of Happiness

went to Jurong East Entertainment to have lunch and also to take my commission. got quite a sum, well, at least i can pull through for the Christmas present thingy le.

proceed to Queensway cos i desperately wanna find the Baller ID Bands for him. went like a few sports shop and got really demoralised. and went like "this is the place of sorrows, sighs" for this, i got on Wendy's nerves, alot. lol.

i cant help it lah, cos i was really so sad. saw the last shop of 'hope' and then went in. initially Wendy went like "forget it lah, lets go" and then i insisted in trying my luck. yes, was i really lucky! i walked further in and something caught my eye. something which says "Baller ID Bands". MAN! was i really happy as hope, happiness and love suddenly shone on me! LOL. thats so exaggerating.

then saw one packet of what he wanted but i need three. one for me, one for Leslie, and one for him. so i seeked help and the guy went to check it out for me. how nice. then he came back with three packets OH MAN!

haha. so i bought and was really excited.

i shall now declare Queensway is my Place Of Happiness! heez!

tomorrow i'll be able to pass it to him. will i get nervous? will the creeps run up my spine? what will happen? oh geez!

on top of that, i went present hunting at Jurong Point. bought Silvirin, Zi Qian and Shu Mei's present already.

my relatives from Malaysia are coming to stay over at my house and my mother is gonna bring them to Seoul Garden cos we have the $40 voucher from M1. i think i wanna pay myself as i rarely see them and thought i could do something nice. i think i will, i cross my fingers and pray hard i have enough.

perhaps going to watch Kung Fu or Phantom of Opera on 23rd Dec. with Yen Loo, Corinne and Grifder. i dont know. midnight show! haha.

tatas, nothing more to write. cant wait for tomorrow! :)