Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Don't ask me why

i dont know why nowadays im feeling so moodless. why am i getting so worked up over little matters? though i didnt really speak it up..

i feel im sick and tired of everything. i dont know why. is this just PMS?

the day when i feel relieved is perhaps Tuesday.. only for a pathetic two hours. im free from my trouble at that time only.

am i pathetic? or what?

apart from my tired eyes cos i wear contact lenses, its like i just cant seem to stand high pitched noise around me. its making me feel sick. making me feel like hitting the thing that is producing such irritating sound. but i stayed calm..

is it just that my attitude suck?

if my attitude really suck, please tell me. i wanna change to make myself feel comfortable... feel happier..

im just alot more 'sadder' nowadays..

//built-up emotions in me.. but i just cant let it out..