Thursday, January 20, 2005

Untitled

bazaar has been quite fun. apart from those mood swings i had, i made a few friends bah. lol.

some include students from Henderson Secondary School who had a stall just opposite us. they supported us by buying the combo meal today and me, Kai Ling and Wenna supported them by buying badges. hmm, i designed those and they love it very much =)

and then this guy who went for the SB meeting recognised me. kept walking past our stall and keep wanting him to buy something. haha.

my friends werent that supportive. most walking away when i asked them to buy something. oh well.

business was good. already the best but then we still cant win the stall which Jay's-eyes-look-alike set up. they had like 280 and 380 sales figure for yesterday and today.

there was this time when it was so embarrassing. as Suhami from my previous IS class is known as Xiao Bai by our classmates, i accidentally called him that when my classmates frantically called me to tell me there he is. man, his friend was laughing and i was so paiseh.

and then saw the Sylvester-look-alike and Chucky-look-alike.

Alex sang songs for the open house. not bad lah, he supported our stall. haha. and he's gonna treat us lunch too. LOL. cos we've been very caring little girls to him. HAHA.

cant think of anything right now. feeling really bored.