Friday, January 07, 2005

Embarrassing moments

omg omg. why do i always have to appear so embarrassing in front of him? today is the third time already.

tian ahh~~ how i wish i can just dig a hole and bury my head in it.

incident one . that happened on the Monday when i was supposed to pass him the Baller ID Bands. i wore a skirt with canvas shoes. oh mamma mia, when we were about to go to the next class which is one level below.. i kicked open the door to the stairs! when it opened, i saw him! whether he saw it or not i dont know.. but i just felt lik killing myself :'(

incident two . i got his class timetable from Leslie so i know the location, time and what lessons he have. so sometimes i do make a look out for him if i happen to have a class on the same level same block.

one day when my lesson ended, i knew he will be having lessons in 310505 (i happened to have my last lesson on the same level and same block too). that class is kinda special cos it only have a front door. so what i did was i stood out there and then look in. i cant find him but i wanna re-confirm again.

because i didnt want to make it so obvious that im looking for him, what i did was i stood a little away from the small window pane and the tilt my head to look in. when im done, i stood straight and told Wenna "dont have leh"

i saw her very surprised look and when i looked at what she was looking at, i was totally shocked. he was right there: walking towards the classroom and then in he went. i stunned cos i felt like a stupid little girl who's head over heels about him and trying to lookout for him T.T

incident three . this happened today. we are having lessons in the same block and same level (currently) and i went to the toilet. in there, i met alot of his female classmates. i know most of them and then made a fool out of myself inside cos Wenna was like grabbing me by my neck. and when we came out, Wenna is still trying to tickle me.

i looked into his classroom just once again and then as usual, Wenna overshot. she almost walked into the wrong classroom. i told her which it is then we started laughing again. she went in first, then i stood outside a while when i saw him walk past me.. soooo cutee!!

but will he ever know how much all his little actions mean to me? i always hope i can break this barrier. i wish he can smile at me when i see him. and talk to me when im online but it never happened. perhaps once or twice. i wish i wishh..

PSP lesson now. the teacher is great!