Thursday, January 27, 2005

Emogirl*

i just wanna say: i cant ignore this feeling im getting. its just like asking me to ignore the cars when im crossing the road. this saying is so right "only love can drive away hatred" but then will a leopard change its spot?

whats wrong with me?

yes i know there bound to be somehing wrong with me but no one's perfect. and the more we try to be perfect, the worst we get. what am i supposed to do?

i just felt that no one can understand how i feel cos if i put it simply, they all have their own clinque(is it the correct word?). i dont. i feel so awful everytime i see it going this way. i just dont understand why. ive had this feeling since i step into secondary school. and this feeling is haunting me.

why me?

grrr. ahs wadeva. there's just not much time for me to talk about it.

its just all in you.

_____alone______