Monday, January 31, 2005

PSP2

now that PSP2 paper has past, im much more relieved.

talking about the paper.. my first reaction when i read the questions was "OH SHIT. WHAT ARE ALL THESE". tried to calm down and concentrate on it. okay, i got the hang of it. but the thing is, i forget all my old PSP1 concepts already. things like: how to get source from a textfield (i mean strings), how to use the If...Else statements. tried to remember it all. i did. but just wasnt sure if its 100% right.

EVP's tomorrow. and im so darn worried about it. not that im not prepared. just that im so scared.

William finally replied my email. i was so darn scared i forgot to click send. he modified my answers already. just have to learn it later. i do hope to get the hang of EVP but im just so used to PSP now that the different terms used in EVP is so unfamiliar to me.

omg. am gonna work in it later.

[edit] a face keep appearing in my mind. yes, that's you. everytime i see you, i dont know what im feeling. happy? sad? or whatsoever i dont know. i just have mixed feelings. whether to like or not to like is still a mystery to me. should i count the petals of a roses or should i just sit around and do nothing? all these coldness are making me numb.. [/edit]