Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The terrible past

forgot to add that due to my handphone line has been cut off, my dad lent me his extra line for sms and calls. and then i was browsing the phone when i saw an old message. its dated June 17 and it says "he's really into you.. later i'll call you and tell you why"

initially i thought i was trying to convince my friend not to think too much as the guy really likes her but i was wrong. i looked clearly at the number. its so familiar. yes, its her number. the one my EX left me for.

she didnt accept him back. but he left me. all those hurting moments. how i felt when he told me he's beginning to like her back.. how much he regretted letting her go.. how much he wished he had cherish her..

i teared.. that call was after work and i cried all my way back home. people might have thought im crazy. my eyes were swollen and red. my heart shattered. and i felt so lonely.

ive been so into him. ive never been so much in love before. and then he took my heart away and then broke it. what a jerk.

now my heart still hurts when i think about it. but i believe he's not for me. maybe its a bliss that he let me go.

so much for him regretting. he hurt me so.

im feeling numbed by this thing called love.

i shall never fall in love again?

maybe.. perhaps.. whatevers.