Sunday, February 06, 2005

Jay, Jay, JAY!

hur hur. dont know what title to put so i put Jay in my title just to say I Love Jay!

haha. realised ive been going out with my mum alot nowadays. yesterday went to Giant with her to buy some new year goods and man, got so tired when i reached home. today, i went to look for her at her workplace to buy an S&K skirt. whee~~ i love her man. though she is just gonna buy that skirt for me for new year.

Jun Rong work at S&K Clementi but somehow he seemed so restless and tired when i so-called 'visited' him just now. haha. my mum and aunt has been really hard to serve ya. LOL.

my aunt and cousin came to visit us from Malaysia. and then is back to Woodlands to stay at my uncle's house liao.

then surprisingly, my uncle(another uncle) and my little cousins came to visit. man, the youngest one was so darn cute and i missed her. its so hard to interact with her cos she'll forgot me so fast. so what i did was when they were at the door, i said "i wont let you in unless you greet me but i let your korkor and jiejie in." haha. it worked. she greeted me.

my cousin got so excited about MapleStory and was like snatching the laptop from me. oh man, and then i decided to quit and let him watch animations. couldnt think of any site except HappyTreeFriends. i hope that did not pollute their young minds =//

i asked the little cousin to sit on my lappy. whee~ she's so obedient. then she somewhat stick so me. sooo sweet. hurhur.

follow up is a picture of me and her and a solo picture of herself:



the picture size is so small cos i didnt know i set that as the default =// but she's cute eh? ^^



the picture her 10 year old brother took. nice one. so natural. so kawaii. and yes, her name's Zi Ling :)
when all of them left the place, mum and i head to Jurong East to have our dinner and she wanted to shop for some new year goodies.

my mum is so absentminded. initially i chose a two-seat table for us to sit, then i went to buy food. when i was back, she changed places so we ate there. when we finished our dinner and about to leave, i realised my bag was missing. and then i found it on the initial place we sat!! OMG. if it was missing, i would have gone mad cos i had like 60 bucks in there!!

went to NTUC to choose chocos cos im afraid she would choose then not-so-nice ones. hurhur. done with that and head to Popular alone cos she said she could manage. saw Angela(Bryan's darling) and bought the Incomparable to Jay VCD liao. whee!! thanks for the discount man.

next up was IMM. i want to buy the storybook about Jay i saw yesterday. went there and looked for Bryan and then went up with him. yes, the book's in my hands now. BUT there's a flaw with the BOOK!! one of the ends of the pages got folded! WHY? cos it was printed too big. you know, those kinda when you see folded pages of new book and when you open out, its a large unfit piece of corner. OMG. i just hope i can change it!!

i will head there tomorrow.

BAD NEWS: on the receipt, i saw the words "goods sold are not refundable or exchangable"!! i hope they just let me change! T.T