Wednesday, February 02, 2005

OS & BIS

last two papers already yet im still slacking around. it's now 230 pm and everyone's at home except for my dad.

heard some amazing things from my mother about my past grandfather. cos there's a white butterfly which is stuck at the (erm i dont know what that's called. in chinese it's shen tai). mom immediately used two red things (dont know what's that again =//) to asked if 'it's my grandpa'. it showed a yes.

and then my mom told us that once prayed to my grandpa saying she dont want anything but to strike 4D with my house's door unit number. yes. she did won the first prize and got a 2k. that was for the house rent bill which increased up to 2k++.

i just love my grandpa.

my younger sister's school is really strange. on the days she was present in school, they called to ask why is she not in school. and today, she did not go to school cos her alarm didnt wake her up. yet when she called to say she's not in school, they claimed she's in school. now, who's the one they saw? ~.~