Monday, March 14, 2005

Let bygones be bygones

have decided to strike out those crude words ive blogged these few days. decided to just forget everything. quits now?

well, had a very bad stomachache in the morning. i dont know what it was. was it gastric pain or was it what? but all i did was i dissolved a carbon pill in cold water and drank it. next minute i was on my toiletbowl (:

the pill reacted fast ya. and all the smelly substances that made me feel so miserable came all out @ once.

okay. what am i doing, grossing everybody out with my lao sai.

anyways its pretty obvious that ive changed my layout once again. i think ive been doing too much of copyright already. ripping pictures outta websites and then adding some words on it and calling it "another creation of shann*" hmm. what have i been doing all these while? i thought i hate copyrighting?

yes yes! Wenna! you stole my codes! for the colorful drop down menu! ~~.~~ already voliating the copyright laws! okay lah. im a nice girl, i'll let you off okay?

my expressions outside is so fake. deep inside, im feeling so darn paranoid. everything hasnt been going right. i just wanna lead a simple life.

the feeling of paranoid is just coming back to me. negative thinkings ruining my life.. geez! how can i live a life like that?

*screams* someone please bring me out from all these paranoid feelings!

okay. my english is getting abit cranky nowadays too.

almost forgot to ask. anyone has a special and effective remedy to cure the ulcer which hurts me so much? how can i eat my favorite food (usually unsuitable for ulcers) and @ the same time heal my ulcer? eeks. my tongue tells me its getting worst ):