Monday, March 14, 2005

Provoked or not provoked?

you mentioned you wont get affected by what i write in my blog. but why the capital letters? this shows your angered. just admit it. your just contradicting yourself. just admit that your provoked (:

i was just being nice telling you how we feel about you. its up to you to accept it. since you dont wanna accept the fact, be it then. gradually you'll lose your friends.

at least im not a coward. i dare to write how i felt when i read your blog. loser.

-------------------------------------

anyways. i dont wanna waste my time talking to some people. hmmm. had a nice and bad day today. just felt that today isnt the shopping day for me. met up with Wendy for some bag hunt. supposedly i planned to go to Orchard, then Bugis, then Queensway but ended up shopping in Orchard only.

went to Far East and tried on some FreshBox tee. found one i really like BUT that was the last piece. the rest also were like last piece! but the quality of the last piece aint good. sobx.

then went to see New World Order instead. bought the one same as Wendy. wanted to buy S size cos Wendy said it will shrink when i wash it but the designs for S sizes arent nice. so bought the XS size instead. and guess what! i then realised i forgot to bring my nets card! omg! i was like freaked out. lucky i brought the extra allowance my mum and dad gave me.

my moods were dampened by then and things didnt get better when i went into the Adidas shop @ Heeren. i saw a bag i really like! i was lik sobbing in my heart. but things got better when i saw .......... he told me he was going to Orchard with his friends. was like in distraught when i couldnt find him (alright i admit i went hunting for him) but then when i thought hopes were giving up on me, i saw him @ the balcony @ the level below where i am! heez. went crazy.

i was like in dilemma loh. i mean. i was like wanting to see him but then when i found him i just wanna hide =xxx

then found out the 2-pin-plug guy was his friend! the one named Shane! omg. i was like so shocked and kept laughing. and yea, singapore is sooooooooo small. just a red dot in the world map. lol.

met Bryan @ Jurong East cos the first thing in my mind was to buy the bag. i mean. i really want to change a bag really badly and im so afraid the shop will be closed by the time i go back home and get back again.

but im really glad i went back. went back to Heeren and then found out the bag was sold out! today is really my unlucky day(apart seeing him, that is xP)!! the guy was so nice to help me check out the nearest outlet. whether it have the bag not. yeap, then went to CentrePoint loh.

well, Wendy was like complaining alot but then i thank her for really helping me man. yeap, she got me hooked on the bag. she is @ fault too xP.

so she came to my house, blogged and everything and went home. so hungry now. but then its too late for me to eat anything liao. heees.

hereby i wanna thank Wendy for bearing with me the whole day (: and Bryan for lending me the money (so sorry to bother!!) thanks alot. a friend in need is a friend indeed (: