Tuesday, March 01, 2005

My hard work paid off

school as usuals these day and im happy to say im done with mma assignment already and am left with psp2 now. also done with my self-reflection paper.

Os results were out yesterday. some of my close friends didnt do very well =(

i just hope they dont feel so down.. =(

left eyelid twilt (is that the word?) which meant bad luck. indeed, when i on my laptop straight after, i saw the note WARNING: VIRUS DETECTED. oh my god. that answers why when my laptop loads to the desktop, it takes very long and sometimes never load. i just have to restart it. and my left hand menu isnt showing. this means i cant navigate the functions of blogdrive.

am gonna reformat tomorrow. =//

saw the guy who sings like The Calling. so darn cute.

spent like 5 hours looking for his friendster. was at my wit's end until i did a Yahoo! search to find Ngee Ann Song Composing Club. got to a blog of a Mass Comm babe who stated she's in the Song Composing Club so decided to drop her an E-Mail (she had her E-Maill add in her blog) cos i thought maybe i could start looking through the President of SCC which initially, all of us thought it was the guy who looks like Tao Zhe.

lucky for me, she replied my E-Mail today and stated that the President's name is Wei Jian. went to search through her friendster and found him!

he's like so cute lorh. and yes. he has a twin. so i was thinking... was all those times the person i saw was him or his twin? they look so darn alike. so cute. i had always loved twins :)

but at least im sure he is the one who sings like The Calling.

:) my efforts were paid off.