Saturday, May 21, 2005

Orientation, BBQ & Night Cycling

had orientation with the freshies today. FUN~~

hope they didnt think it's boring.

met my class people. had games @ 11 and did abit of interaction. played the newspaper game. let 2 of my class girls step on my foot cos they couldnt balance. i supposed the senior buddies were shocked but then they're my class people what, i must help :D

then played miror image. hurhur. Jonathan (mo1 peeps) got sabotaged. haha. the guy from mo3, i think, was worst =x they had ink all over their face.

after that was the meeting the mentor session. Mr Ong is their mentor. seems like a nice guy and is not monotonous -phew- if not i supposed the class would have bore to death.

lunch break was next and im seriously glad no one wanted to 'run away' cos i know from the endless briefings, they might think it's gonna be boring whole day long :D

games was fun but stupid Si Peng kept wanting to sabotage me. TOO BAD. i said the "why me" when the sbs bombed me and "haha, my name is not Pei Shan" when Jetson said Pei Shan. hurhurhur.

well, there's one cute guy in my class =x

fun hunt was okay lah.

on the whole i hope mo1 dont have a bad impression of me. i hope i can get along well with them, seriously. i want to be more like a friend to them than a senior. well, since im not those kinda who thinks im alot more senior than my juniors.

BBQ was next. jialat. spent $5 on cab. that's cab-sharing with Mike, Jing Jie and Yong Xiang.

William came. well, it was part of a birthday celebration for William, Sam and Xeno. but Xeno was late so they cut the cake without him.

ate some spicy hotdogs. omg. damn spicy. i had to drink alot of water. oh ya, i forgot to mention sabotaging! somehow i dont understand why Wei Ming is always the one who sabo me. like during my mini birthday celebration too. then there was the yucky cream on my face. took a photo of that.

decided to ton at East Coast last minute and all of us rent bicycles. cheap rate. for $7 whole night till 11am. the auntie treat us very nice, providing us with a bottle of water each and even spray mosquito repellent on our arms and legs. *so xing fu*

cycle and cycle and cycle. to Bedok Jetty and then finding breakwaters (is that the correct term? i forgot all my geographic terms). cycled to some eerie places too. and i felt scared cos im like the lead. then when we decided to U-turn, i was the last! haha.

wanted to rest at this shelter. was like parking our bicycles when i saw fragipani (i think wrong spelling) flowers on the floor. i shivered and got scared. i shouldnt even have told Wenna that, cos it made me timid even more. was lucky the guys decided to change place cos they find it too isolated.

then rested at a more crowded area and we sat down playing lame games. Jing Jie introduced the "bang, bang, who died" thingy. omg and i was the 4th last to figure it out. well, they said i was the silent killer cos ive been observing. but actually i got help from Yong Xiang cos he was damn obvious. LOL.

the game went on till ALL of us understood how it goes like. omg. it took like 3 hrs (or less) for us all to figure out. and it was really boring as it goes by. after the games, we decided to teach Teck Wei and Mike to cycle. oh yea! and Teck Wei did it! so happY~~ but Mike haven. hope he jiayou bah.

i guess my entry is pretty boring. but then by the time it was 7am i was damn tired. i was like so dead on my way home. i looked so messy, so ugly, so dirty. my legs were aching like mad. and it was worst when i had to walk to the MRT station. when i board the MRT i was like "PHEW~~ i found a seat! YAY~~" it was like so crowded and i thought there wouldnt be any seat.

as i was really tired, i must say its the first time i slept in the mrt. not really sleep lah. but doze off several times. and im so embarrassed cos my head almost fall on the shoulders of the passengers beside me. my head was like almost falling on the female's shoulder when i came to my senses and saw her smiled at me. so embarrassed. i think i look stupid. cos it's 8+am only.

finally reached home and i took a shower before stopping at my bed. im really lucky today's weather is good. as in raining. so i slept peacefully from 9+am to 4.15. and here i am!

will put up photos later. i already uploaded but i realised the resolutions is 1600x1200! and then it's freaking big! i mean the file size. like 400kb. tried to set the resolutions to 640x480 budden there was some stupid mistakes! i set the y-axis @ -30 and there's the blank space down there. so uglie. had to do it ALL OVER AGAIN. and there's 70+ photos more to go =((

p.s. can i chopp off my legs? they're killing me..