Monday, June 13, 2005

Affair with a lizard

while the usual 4 of us were waiting for the lift to proceed to class after lunch, we suddenly heard screams of a bunch of girls behind us. intially i thought they had saw their friends or something cos thats how girls usually react but when i heard Theresa say "HUEI SHAN!", my immediate reaction was to look behind.

to my astonishment, i saw a lizard running across the floor, to my direction. i didnt see clearly lah. i just saw it running in a fast speed and i immediately ran to a nearest place after screaming. i kept jumping @ my new position lah. cos the thought of it running up my jeans made my hair stand, hence the jumping reaction.

next, Kai Ling (as usual) lagged for a minute or two before screaming @ the top of her voice and then running to somewhere safe. on the whole both of us were very paiseh lah OMG.

cant imagine if our friends saw us >.<

i bet somebody would laugh upon reading this entry -_-;;