Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Diarrhoea attack

woke up in the morning feeling pain in my stomach. omg lah. i thought it was gastric pain (i cant figure out where is my gastric and stomach can) but who knows i ran into the toilet and then TADA~ haha. shall skip the details ya =)

decided not to go to school as i dont know when my diarrhoea will act up again (i went to the toilet for like 3 times) and that the charcoal pills (which i suspected) expired already. the day the pills were issued by the doctor was 300403. so i assumed it'd be safer not to consume it.

i just dont like the fact that the pain woke me up @ 11pm cos i hav lessons @ 2pm and i planned to wake up @ 12pm.

was browsing through my photos in my handphone cos the unused space is exceeding the max already and then i saw this:



JAY's autograph on the concrete wall outside indoor stadium! brings me back the wonderful memories of his concert (Incomparable to JAY). i almost cried when he appeared ya. too emo liao. and cos its the first time im seeing him =D

then i saw this:



a mini birthday cake for my birthday last year! yums~ its so mini lah. but i thank Kai Ling and Wenna for their thoughtfulness =D



me with the birthday cake! cant really see the cake though. notice the hand behind me. it's Wenna's hand. i supposed she is trying to put a V on my head. LALALA~

oh ya and i got sabotaged lah. thanks to Fai and Wei Ming arh. LOL~

okay, next thing. i was browsing through JAY's fansite when i saw those newspaper article heading: JAY and Edison's Movie Poster STOLEN! (In Singapore)

omg lah. and i really salute to the person who stole it. the poster is 8mx2m loh. omg lah. i really really salute to him(her). for more info, click here.

and oh ya. since im rotting @ home now (hopefully my diarrhoea wont act up again cos it really sucks)

hehe. so its kinda like a 'blessing' in disguise. but nothing comes easy -_-;;