Friday, June 17, 2005

Untitled

dedicated to the few who are disappointed in me:

i've already made up my mind regarding my resignation from YABA already. so dont ask me so much? i mean.. passion (or should i say interest) in band gone means gone. nothing can be revived. i dont deny the fact that i get real inspired by band movies or shows i watched but.. the feeling is just not there le..

to Wendy: dont be sad cos i didnt attend last week's concert can? i mean, hmmm, alot of reasons lah. maybe i shouldnt even have told you im kinda halfhearted..

to Pei Wei: there's nothing much i can do to save my interests in band liao. will go back and see you guys some day though. maybe POP or something ya? heee. okay lah, i miss you too can? can even forget how you look like cos its been 9096576484935943 days since i last saw ya. take good care of yourself and the section! =D







here, i end my entries with the beautiful memories with the band.