Thursday, June 16, 2005

Jay-ey

today turned out to be a happy day for me. WHEE~

first and foremost, yesterday Wendy sms-ed me and told me JAY is on Teenage cover. LOVE TEENAGE LOADS CAN. hehe.

set off to school @ about 10 today and when i reached Clementi interchange, i headed to the newspaper kiosk. then WHEE~ i saw it =D got free door knob somemore. i bought the one with JAY on it but i was disappointed cos the back is not JAY. but anyway, if anyone is buying it, can buy the one with Edison Chen? cos the back is JAY! that is if you dont plan to keep it. heh.

this is how it looked like:



notice that Nike shirt. soooooo nice =D

then went for NF and OOP practical loh. oh ya, as i was absent yesterday, i realised i missed alot of OOP! but Andy is nice to coach me first part. heh ^^

after OOP, i accompanied Kai Ling to the toilet. that was when we passed by a classroom in which we saw the students in the classroom watching JAY show! the one which Patty Hou host! omg lah! they're like 2 sweet lovebirds! awww.. sooo sweett~

got to know some peeps from that class. cos i wan that video!! =D

headed to the busstop after that loh. going home what. LOL~ then Wenna went like "INITIAL D!!..... JAY!!!". what?! the NP busstop poster has changed to JAY! my wish has finally come through! now i dont even have to head down to SIM to take photo with it!!



this is the thing which made me high. when i saw it i was practically so happy. and everyone who saw me trying to pose with that thingy would prolly think "hey what's that girl doing?"

hehe. dont care lah. tomorrow im going to bring my digitial cam to take photo with it! oh ya! i found this nice angle so the poster wont look very distorted. hee~

was waiting for 绝对 superstar @ home when i received a call from Wenna.

Wenna: HUEISHAN! I-WEEKLY's COVER IS JAY!
ME: omg lah! my dream came true?! even though i told you?!
Wenna: ya lah! (sounded like going to cry)
ME: wheee~

lol. sorry ah. haha. cos a few days ago i dreamt that I-Weekly cover is JAY instead of Energy which Wenna said it would be. LOL~ somemore i told her. cos usually when you tell others about your dream, it wouldnt come true. heee.

okay lah. i admit. im a JAY fanatic can!

cos look @ this:



that's the INITIAL D wallpaper!
well, in this blog, you'll never forget JAY!

will buy I-Weekly tomorrow! OH WOW WHEE~