Friday, July 22, 2005

Be With You

WHEE~ Went to watch Be With You. Hehe. Will touch on that later.

NF was disastrous. OMG. And it's the first time which 95% of the students left 30 minutes before the time the paper should end.

The only question which I could confidently answer was:

Network protocol is a formal description of a set of rules govern on how the devices in a network communicate.

Purr-fect.

*Applause*

But that's 2/60 =(

Let's not talk about it liao.

Back to Be With You!

The show is totally sweet~

From an outsider view, the male lead, Takumi, would be seen as a jerk. The way he used to meet up the female lead, Mio, was the worst one could imagine.

He calls Mio and said "Err.. I was thinking if I could get back my pen which I forgot to take back when I sign your graduate autograph book?"

Geez. What a pick-up line.

He's a bigger jerk when Mio said that she's cold and he didn't even give up his jacket. Instead, he give up the pocket of the jacket only.

When Mio insert her hand, he inserted his to hold her hand. SO SWEET~

And the little boy Yuji is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

The main characters inside are very cute!!

Young time Yuji, teenage Yuji, adult Takumi and teenage Takumi.

So it was more like me going "soooooooooo cute~" rather than drop my tears.

Hehe. But I got drop my tears! Ahha. And it was terribly cold~

I forgot to say that the Cathay guy who served us while we bought the tickets real cute. I don't mean the looks, I mean the actions. Haha. Initially I thought since this is the last few days of the movie season for Be With You, we thought it'd be rather empty. Who knows we're left with first row seats -_-; Didn't really like the seats, but the guy took out a photocopy of Cathay's advertisement which says "Best front row seats in Cathay Cineleisure". Cute gesture. Without a doubt, we bought the tickets.

The seats were nice. But sitting for too long causes backache. Well, if front seats were the best, everybody would have bought the front seats. LOL~

Need to sleep damn late tonight! Tomorrow cycle thon-ing. WHEE~

I hate menses!

Well, who likes it? With all the stomach cramps, the backaches and stuff..

But then again, if it stop coming, it'd mean we can't concieve.

So contradicting!

It better not spoil my mood tomorrow!!