Saturday, July 23, 2005

Night Cycling @ East Coast

I've been using Mozilla Firefox to update my entries nowadays, especially those with photos cos my IE hangs when I try to update. And then I have to update again and again, having the same result.

Okay, today I've got 48 photos to show! That's WOAH~ So I'd better use Mozilla Firefox which I am using now.

Back to the cycle thon-ing. The girls met up @ Paya Lebar and met up the guys @ Parkway Parade hawker center (budget lah) to makan. Food was fabulous! This reminded me.. I didn't take any photos of our food! Okay! I'm always the crazy photographer when I have the camera. I take photos of everything, ranging from the food I eat, the interesting I encounter, and many different angles of some place nice.

That explains why I have 48 photos to show. LOL~

After dinner, we set off the ECP loh. Borrowed our bikes. Shall I call us the Bitch Bikers? (As adapted from Hitch Hiker) LOL~ Poor guys. Well, they're gays what. Oops!

Let me start the photos. Heh.

Before that, I shall name the people who went. There was Sam, Wei Ming, Jing Jie, Mike, Teck Wei, Fai, Jian Qi, Theresa, Kai Ling, Wenna and of cos ME!

I forgot to mentioned we went into a pet shop @ Parkway Parade area and saw some cute pets:

(Changed the resolution cos too many photos liao)



That's the lion head rabbit. He has got pretty fringe on his head. Handsome~



Some hamsters. Wanted to take more photos but they said no photo taking. So that's my only quite successful shot.



While walking to the bike renting shop, the Bitch Bikers found nice scenery of the moon. That's my best shot liao. I know not perfect but it looked perfect in the camera! I've got shaky fingers lah. *shy*



Bought some Neon lightsticks cos we saw some people having it. 3 for $1! Haha. That's my color combination.



That's Wenna and my neon lightsticks.



The Bitch Bikers' neon lightsticks. Effects done by me. (The fact is my hand was shaking. LOL)



The Bitch Bikers!



Wenna and my shadow started getting vain too. They wanted to take photos!



Here's another successful one.



Just an artistic view of a bike's wheel. Didn't know when did I took this photo though.



As usual, I was the reckless biker. My bike just went haywire went I tried to ride over a tiny step. I abandoned ship! But my jacket suffered. Nope, I didn't fall, not at all. My jacket made my back felt stuffy so I placed it on my bike.



A closer view of the stain.



Some lame shot. LOL~



The Food Village have nice toilets! But it wasn't very clean. It was the least eerie toilet too!



We were hungry when we stopped for a bite. Guess which is mine. LOL~



Some photo whores.



Haha.



The bikes!



The pit we were eating at. First try..



Second try. Success!



Whoever said there's no big foot in Singapore?



Jing Jie!! The morning jogger. HEHE~



Played Zhong Ji Mi Ma. Jian Qi was the first one who get forfeit. The loser was supposed to get autograph from a stranger. That person wrote "Psycho - Who's my daddy"



His beautiful arm!



Next was Sam.



The stranger got nice signature leh! Lucky him.



Next was ME! But I ain't complaining. It was quite thrilling too. LOL~ And I had a cute guy to sign my hand! He's really cute! And his name is Gabriel.



He's my daddy~ *dreams* I didn't ask him for his number. LOL~ I'm not nuts lah When I smittenly got back to our area, they told me they sabotaged me. They will make the number I said as the secret code. MEANIES! But I ain't complaining.. Daddy Gabriel held my hand too! =X



The sun is finally rising! We have been waiting! That time was unsuccessful! So we made it successful this time!



After some time, the scenery was like that.



Caught some lebians in sight! I took this artistic angle! (Those were actually Wenna and Kai Ling.)



Another view of the scenery.



The sun was taking too long and I decided we should take a group photo. That should be the successful shot. BUT SAM RUINED IT! Notice he's not in the photo. (I took that photo by placing my camera on the bench, I wanted some unusual angle apart from the normal get-a-stranger-to-help-us thingy)



Another shot! But this time round can't see Fai and Theresa.



The sky lit up abit shortly after the phototaking.



We finally see the sun!! Nice!



Portrait angle of the sun..



Of cos we took the photo @ Bedok Jetty.



Prohibitions at Bedok Jetty. Lucky they didn't state we can't take photos.



And of cos there were people fishing. So we saw some dead abandoned fishes.



The successful result of fishing! Darn big fishes for lunch and dinner!



This is the place with nice but not very clean toilets. Well, East Coast got damn clean toilets one meh? Hehe.



Was riding halfway and saw this pretty angle of the sun. Told you when I have a camera, I'll take photos of everything. Haha, even when riding, my head turned everywhere! to look @ beautiful angles ^^



That's the Bitch Bikers eating @ Mac like the previous time. Same table too!



Was walking to the busstop when we see some people hanging Singapore flags already.



Took a closer look and that's what we saw! Inverted Singapore flag!



Another one of a really yellowish Singapore flag!



When I reached home, I placed a note on my door. And slept from 10+am to 7pm! So here I am!

Supposed to go for some concert @ 5pm. Free tickets. But I predicted I'll be physically unwell. LOL~ But this time my sore legs aren't as bad as the other time. Cos I massaged my legs on the bus. HEE~

Did I mentioned now Mike learnt how to ride a bike liao mah? Another achievement! Next time all of us will have solo bikes =) And I also learnt how to stand on the bike while cycling. Not very hard. LOL~ About the same as normal cycling. It's more vigorious but faster speed on slopes. And works on sore butts too! Stand and cycle when butt too pain loh. Cannot last long though.

That's it for my entry! the longest entry ever. I've exceeded the amount of space in my PhotoBucket already. Made a new account. There's like 12 pages of photo in my first account!

Tomorrow rot @ home and watch ET! WHEE~