Sunday, July 31, 2005

Huei Shan says the darnest things

Incident No. 1:
Wenna: Hi bastard. (What a greeting -_-;)
ME: I'm not a bastard. I'm a bitch.

Whoever would admit that she's a bitch? It'd be ME. Cos I know I'm Beautiful, Intelligent, Talented, Charming and Humourous. Don't puke. It's the truth.

Incident No. 2:
ME: (exclaims) OMG! I've got a new pimple! Say "Hi" to Mr Pimple!
Wenna: How do you know it's a him?

ME: It's popping out what.
Wenna: What the hell.

Seriously, where got fresh pimples dented in one. Unless it's scar lah =X

Incident No. 3:
ME: Geez, you forgot to say "Hi" to my Auntie.
Carmen: (-_-;) Err.. HI!

That was when I had menses. HEE~

Incident No. 4:
Customer: Er.. Do you have lighter?
ME: Why? The fire went off?
Customer: No.. I need it to light the candle.
ME: I see. But we don't have the normal lighter. Only got those for stove. You want?
Customer: Er.. Nevermind then. It's okay. (about to walk away)
ME: Do you have two rocks?
Customer: WHAT?
ME: I mean, do you have two rocks? So you can rub them together you know..
Customer: HUH?
ME: Er.. Nothing ^^

That was when I was working in Seoul Garden lah. Very lame. But fun fun what. The customer didn't mind anyway xP

Lalalala, can't think of any already. If you remember some of the darnest things I've said before, TAG ME! If not, MSN ME. HEE~