Saturday, July 30, 2005

Miss those days

Was organising my stuff in my laptop when I saw some old photos. Not very old actually. Some were taken a few months back, but still..



My sec 4 class peeps! I wasn't in the photo cos I didn't want to get myself wet. To think of it, abit spoiler leh. This photo so darn nicee~



This photo taken, perhaps, less than 2 months ago? Can't remember the date. But I love this photo. HEE~ Sec 4 class gathering @ Ms Hema's house. Nice photo taken. My suggestion. HEE~ I love seeing a huge bunch of people squeezing in a small area lah. Very nice!



Abit outta topic.

But I like =)



Very nice effects. Taken by ex-member Jian Da. This was also the day the eerie thing happened.



The band preparing for the balloon hat festival. By this time I already graduated liao. Notice those extras @ the left hand side. I'm somewhere there. LOL~



Japan trip! I love this group photo the most =)

Realised I don't have much band photos leh. Apart from the Japan trip ones. Sighs. Can turn back time?

Some other randoms:



I love the photo on the left. Nice photo and border! I like! HEE~ We were very crazy lah. Neoprints machines are meant for candid photos instead of real pretty ones. LOL~



Cheryl and I. Look alike meh? I left see, right see, I don't think so leh. Don't know why some people say when they see Cheryl's photos, they think it's me, and vice versa.

Decreased photo resolution cos original photo too big lah. Two faces staring @ you.‹°• loh.

I'm very happy that memories are here to stay =D