Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I miss the old days

Yesterday Wenna, Kai Ling, Theresa and I were in the lift with a number of people. As a result, the lift was packed. The lift was going down cos we wanted to go and mount our artwork, somebody pressed the 2 and the 1 button.

As Kai Ling was the nearest to the lift door, it was understandable that when it reaches the 2nd floor, she should stand outside and let the people who wants to get to the 2nd floor alight (we wanted to get to the 1st floor). Who knows there was nobody who wants to alight.

She was darn paiseh. It's like, she's the only one outside the lift and when she finally realised nobody wants to get out, she said "HUH? NOBODY?" and then she laughed and walked into the lift. All of us were laughing lah. Even Josphine and the ICT Sylvestor Sim. You can imagine the scene lah?

Okay, my English don't rock. Pardon me for the bad description. I tried my best.

Back to what I wanna say.

Today, as usual, the lift was packed and 4 of us were inside too. Kai Ling (coincidentally) stood near the door (again). When it reaches the floor where other people wanna alight, she did not dare to go out or she'll be real embarrassed again.

The result? The guys behind us had to go one big round just to get out of the lift.

So people, if you ever see 4 hot babes in the lift. Beware! It might be us. Kai Ling will not get out of the lift even if she stands near the door cos once bitten twice shy. Just be prepared to walk 1 big round if you want to get down and if we are blocking the door.

Met alot of my old friends these days.

22/07/05: Marcus (primary school friend)
24/07/05: Shu Chen, Hui Xin (secondary school friend)
25/07/05: Sydney, Aung, Shu Mei (secondary school friend)
26/07/05: Sydney, Aung, Sor Kuan, Natalie (secondary school friend), Ya Lun (primary school friend. I think he still remembers me)

Okay, so I take a point to remember who I've met cos these people played an important role in my life once.

Crapped alot with Sor Kuan in the morning. Hehe, talked about anything under the sun. Then met Natalie on my way home. Abit awkward at first cos she ain't really the type who craps like Sor Kuan. Hah~

In the midst of our conversation (me and Natalie), she popped a question:

"So got boyfriend?"
"No." (straight forward answer)
"Anyone you interested in?"
"Hmmmmmmmmmmm.. No bah"

That last question was abit hesitant cos I didn't know what to answer lah. Well, nevermind.

She's always so interested to know if I'm attached or not. Anyway, I missed her brother. LOL~ But she said he's changed alot. "Got piercings all over the body", with that sentence I conclude he really changed alot. Although his school is just beside my house, I never bump into him.

What happened to the cute and short kid in the past? Well, everything's changed. Everyone's changed.

WM assignment dues next Friday. Must start liao. Toodles~

Forgot to mention that 王子变青蛙 is very very nice! Very very sweet! 明道 smittens me with his every boyish expression can! LOL~ And he's very sweet in the show. Is there any guy like him in Singapore?

I've been trying to conquer my fear of watching horror tv shows (I don't mean horror movies in cinema. Ha!) that I'm currently chasing Incredible Tales 2. I realised horror shows ain't that scary but not in cinema! I mean, I wouldn't want to pay money to get scared and traumatized! And horror tv shows are free. LOL~

It's not the ghosts in the shows that scares me most, it's been my imagination! Sometimes when I'm in the toilet, I imagine that if I look up to the mirror, I'd see someone there. It's damn freaky lah. So I'm still courageous! Just that it's been my imagination.

The conclusion: Horror movies in cinema? NO!! Unless it's free. HEEEEE~ And somebody has to send me home or I'll die on my way home.