Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Just for Laughs

Went to school early to edit my video. Sadly, can't upload. So just did transfering of the videos which I've uploaded when I borrowed Wei Ming's DV to Wenna's laptop.

Okay, Wenna, don't be shocked.

I wanna say thanks for everything k?

-_-; I can predict your reaction now.

Anyways, I was pretty bored when dressing myself up when I decided to do something to the skirt I'm gonna wear:



Saw the pretty ribbon? HEE~

"Artistic angle mah", says Wenna when she volunteered to help me take this photograph. BULLSHIT. Look @ how blurry it is =P

For today, I'm gonna do a re-cap of some funny mispronounciation of English.

Let's start with Wenna. There was once she went out with her friends when she saw a shirt which she thinks is very nice. She said: "The nice is shirt!" Omg, I wondered how did she managed to say that sentence so smoothly since she have the problem of pronouncing pai seh as pai shayy. Try saying that sentence.

So this is what I concluded:



Next would be my IMMF lecturer in semester 1. My friends says Indians have a tendency of pronouncing "person" as "percent". And my lecturer pronounces IMMF as "aye yam yam afe".

Picture this:



Get it?

Last one is dedicated for Andy, my OOP module. He was giving us lectures today when he said "a mother won't be called a mother if she don't have a bear-bi". Yes, he meant "baby". "baby" is supposed to be pronounced as "bay-bi". Nobody really notice his mispronounciation of the word "baby" but me and Wenna did.

As a result, we laughed like hell non-stop for 10 mins till our stomach is aching, jaws are pain and urine dying to get out. (don't get disgusted by the description, that was how we felt). But we couldn't stop laughing! Wenna was imagining Andy saying "hi bear-bi" to his girlfriend.

In a nutshell:



I don't know if that is funny @ all but I did my best already. Ha~ It was supposed to be a words entry only. So it was good try okay!

Got back my creative typography work yesterday. I've got pathetic gradings. But nonetheless, I'm gonna present you the most creative creative typography I did:

TADA~



And of cos, I handed in my Illustration/Editorial artwork too. It's not very nice lah. But it was hard work:



Got presentation leh. And I think I did the shortest presentation. I'm prepared to get pathetic gradings again.

This was what I said:

"This is the part Wei Ming was missing (he forgot the center line)



and basically I drew 2 sketches from the Unusual Angle and Sunrise paragraph. For the Unusual Angle, I drew a bridge with a vanishing point:



notice that?

Wei Ming: where got?
Me: (brings to him) can see?
Wei Ming: no.
Me: whatever.

And this is the sunrise.



The reason why I overlap my words onto my sunrise picture is cos the teacher said so. That's it"

Lecturer: huh? That's it?
Me: ya. Don't know what to say.
Lecturer: ok.

Grade me grade me! I prolly get very low marks ah. LOL~ It was then I realised I could have talked about the font face I used, my layout, and stating the obvious like "I divided the pages into 3 columns each".

HA~ Nevermind. I did my best.

Complaints now! I really want to complain that I don't really like my IS leader. He is biased. He treats Nisa like a treasure (sorry Nisa if you're reading this, I have this urge to say this out =()

My group members don't really know how to edit, what it is like to edit and stuff like that and I'm having major problems with uploading the tape. And they seem to have a million ways to help me solve the problem but none of them can solve it.

Sighs. They think it's so easy. So it was like 2 vs 1. Happy lah. I don't want to be seen as the black sheep in the group so I give way lah. I just wanna say:

It's not as easy as you think!

I'm trying my very best already. Please don't rush me. I also have to worry for my WM assignment can? I know IS is equally important but WM is dued next week. Give me a break can?

SIGHS~