Saturday, July 23, 2005

Unusual Toilet Trip

This is WM assignment period! OMG! I'm complaining cos I have to edit the IS video. I HATE MYSELF FOR NOW! Sighs.

Let's not talk about the bad things now. Today I went to toilet after lessons and saw this:



Who the hell has so much strength to spoil that thingy and made it like that!

To further prove that I did not invert the photo for fun:



Very hard to take this picture can? Need to squeeze myself @ the door there to take this full picture. Okay, don't say I'm dumb. I didn't take this picture from outside cos the toilet cleaner is cleaning the toilet! Will be very pai seh!

Then went to shu zui (Don't know what's the chinese character but it means "receive punishment" lah. English bad can). Why? Cos Jim very gei gao (Meaning "niao"). We borrowed mike from him mah, for DFF. Ended up alot of scratches then he wants us to do something to repay for it.

The punishment very nice wor! I like! I mean WE LIKE! He said next semester they're doing Life @ ICT video and they need crews. They need us to help! WHEEE~ YAY~ Can learn something also!

Don't need to calm me down. Let me be high! I never knew punishments could be such fun!

Die liao lah. WENNA SUCKS! Bring alot of movies for me to watch! Got Sweet Grandpa, Feel 100% and I still have Frog Prince Epi 7!

Don't need to edit video liao. Don't need to do WM also. Whose fault? OBVIOUS!

K lah. I better stop it before she stop providing me Shawn Yue movies. LOL~