Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blue Angels

Tiny red ants are invading the sides of my bed. I guess I've been very sweet, really. And hey, I don't sneak in chocolates or candies and eat them on my bed. In fact, I haven't been touching chocos and candies at home.

The worst thing is, to my horror, when I open the lid of my precious laptop, I found rows of tiny red ants also! Yucks! And frankly, I don't eat chocos and candies when I use my laptop too, really =(

Went for the finals rehearsal just now. COOL!

JJ very cute! (and I mean Lin Jun Jie)

Leon also very cute!

I heard the guys' accapella and the females'. I prefer the guys' one, frankly. I'm not being biased cos I'm supporting Wei Lian but serious lah.

Then JJ very cute! He sang his duet with Wei Lian and Kelly and then did his own mini mini mini concert! Hah. First, he will sing 一千年以后 and midway through, he'll go, "Oh! Wrong song!" and then do his cd spoil sound effects and then sing 豆浆油条! Then he'll proceed to doing his own drum set sound effects! Totally BUAI TAHAN! And lastly, to present us his 编号89757 with dance! So nice!!

Oh then that's about it and I left with my new friends, Hui Jin and Zhi Jun.

By the way have you guys seen the blue angels of Wei Lian's supporters on TV? If yes, please take note that me, Wenna and Kai Ling will be part of them =x

Okay, at first I was quite relunctant. We, as the blue angels, have to wear blue halter neck blouse (did I spell "halter" correctly?), skirt, angel wings together with a star wand and a tambourine. It look sweet, really. And I'm really surprised cos I have never worn a halter neck blouse before (I admit can) cos I'm never confident about my figure. To think when I'm gonna wear that for the first time, I'm actually gonna be on TV! =X

So basically they're gonna film the 10 angels lah. I'm an angel =D

Hah. But hey, at first I didn't want to go tomorrow but when I thought of the benefits (I got to see the rehearsal today, the people from the fanclub are really really nice, there's a cute little girl who refused to open her mouth to talk to me apart from saying "Please" when I took her star wand and saying "Byebye" after umpteen tries when I have to leave, will get to sit right, yes I mean RIGHT in front of the stage! The best seats!), it was seriously very hard to reject! Besides, I have to be at the indoor stadium REAL early so that means I can see more rehearsal!

Also, Kelly fanclub people more open loh! The females are gonna wear bikini, yes, don't blink your eyes, and I mean BIKINI. The guys are gonna be topless but wearing boardshorts with flowers necklace like those worn in Hawaii, including two MUMMIES! WHY?! Cos Kelly is gonna sing 木乃伊 with JJ -.-;

So please don't laugh at me when you see me in angel suit can? =(


It's a once in a lifetime chance leh! God knows when will be the next time I'll wear such sweet clothings =X