Wednesday, August 31, 2005

YAY!

LALALALALA~

The day before I was darn sad when I can't get tickets to the finals from Leon fanclub cos Leon requested for one more ticket from the FC cos someone else don't have a ticket.

Frankly, I cried lah.

HAHA!

Although I've got my sister's ticket, I wasn't very high about it. Cos I'd be going with an anon, someone whom I don't even know. Then even if I were there watching the LIVE thing, I can't get HIGH. Cos if I HIGH, it's zhi HIGH!

=(

But today I'm all smileys!

I've got tickets from Wei Lian fanclub! Somemore they provide the FC tee. I'm so lucky. They're really a bunch of nice people =D

I'm so glad all these while I've been giving Wei Lian moral support. Hah. Now I feel so proud! Cos initially I was planning to wear RED (which means I support the females) cos I don't have any Comfort Blue (taxi) color tees! (Their FC tee is the approved shade of blue tee we're supposed to wear if we support the guys)

Now the problem's solved and I've got tickets too!

HORRAY!

The best thing is, I get to go to their full dress rehearsal today!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

I can't help but feel so lucky =D

Too bad I don't have camera =/

Nevermind! HEEEEEEEEEEE~