Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Happy rainy day!

It was raining cats and dogs in the morning. Frankly, it's my first time seeing cats and dogs falling from the sky.


...

Kae lah. I know that's not the real meaning of "raining cats and dogs".

In the midst of walking to the canteen from the lift lobby, I dodged and acted like a fool trying to avoid the rain. Meanwhile, I was planning a surprise.

When I finally set foot on a puddle of water, with Wenna and Kai Ling beside me, I suddenly JUMPED and leave them screaming. *Evil laughter* Hah, it was fun! With all the "AHHHs" and "HUEI SHAN!". Of cos, there were people who were looking from the canteen and because they wanna revenge, I ran away quickly! HEHE~

=P

Wenna was the nearest to me..



Look @ how wet Wenna jeans are. WHEEEEEE~

I'm so proud of myself ^^