Thursday, August 25, 2005

Leon, My Superstar!

WARNING: This entry is Leon-intensive!

WHEE~ I'm back with more photos of Leon!

I'm so lucky to bump into him several times yesterday =)

When the females recording end, the male contestants come out! Cos Quan Yi Feng promised us =) and then I was lucky that Leon's brother sat behind us! And that when everything ended, he contacted Leon and he came straight out to meet him! AHHH~~~~ That's my first time getting super close to him!!

And then we pestered him from the TV theatre to the carpark. I must say that he is very caring! Serious! He looks out for his fans, so sweet of him. I mean, since we hog onto him @ the carpark and that there's cars moving out since everything has ended, he actually look out for incoming cars while signing autographs! When he heard a car approaching, he'll look up and say "Hey people over there, stand closer!"

That's very sweet of him =D

Even when there were inconsiderate car drivers who just honked and then drove away, he'll stare @ the car and mumble "How can he drive like that.." OH MY GOD LAH! He's totally sweet! Also he's damn cute =)



My love for Leon. Oops.



Look at his fabulous hair.. Aww, I'm a sucker for guys with such hairstyle..



Posing for solo photos =)



Him signing for my sis..



I personally like this photo =)



Still looking good =)



This girl is very cute. She couldn't stand her elder siblings who keep wanting to take alot of photos with Leon when she shouted a "You all wanna go home or not?!" That made us all laughed. So Mr Nice Guy took a photo with her again! LUCKY HER! Sweet Leon =)



"I want go home.."

HAHA~ He's sweating so much! Wish I can wipe his sweat for him >.<



His car.. 4D anyone?



Hehe. I wonder whether if Leon or his brother is the owner of this car. Cos I think Leon still don't know how to drive? Or maybe his brother wanna give him a ride cos he's been busy and tired? But if this is his brother's car, I bet his brother loves him loads =) Even when I asked for his (the brother) autograph, he humbly wrote "Thanks for supporting Leon." This shows the bond between the both of them. Sweet.



We found a cute car over at the other corner. HAH~

In a nutshell, Leon's very cute, handsome, caring, sweet, sings well and the list goes in! Such a perfect guy~