Sunday, August 21, 2005

LEON

WHEEEEE~

I got Leon's signature!!

WHEEEE~

I got Leon's photo!!

WHEEEE~

It's my handphone wallpaper also!!

WHEEEE~

Needless to say, I've got photos of it.

WHEEEE~



Got the light so it's quite badly taken. Eh, it's taken with my handphone, so bad quailty.

Leon is very nice! My sister was trying very hard to take picture of him but to no avail. She went like *sighs* "I didn't managed to take photo of him", he heard that and posed for her. AWWWW~

LEON, 你就是我的唯一!

HEHE~



His sideview! Freaking 帅!

*Hugs*



The badge! Thanks to my sister! ^^

AWWW~ If Leon is going to make a comeback, I'll be the first one to support him!!

My dearest Leon~

=X

Okay. I'm pissed with childish people.

I'm pissed with insults of Wei Lian.

Some people even said "Why did you take away Jun Yang's chance to be a superstar? You won't win! You'll still go back to MRT and sing! And people will throw money @ you!"

YOU TELL ME! GOT SUCH PEOPLE?!

There's more.

But the thing is, why didn't Jun Yang win? Cos those people didn't vote for him? EXACTLY.

SO why are they hurling insults @ Wei Lian?!

I'm not exactly what you would call, a fan, of Wei Lian but I admire him for his courage and his singing sometimes really make me wanna tear.

Some of my friends have very hurting insults of him too! And sometimes I get pissed by that cos I feel that they're almost trying to say the feelings I felt in his songs are fake!

AH whatever. Those people think they can just change the fact that Wei Lian is the winner among the guys just by hurling insults! Sorry, please try harder.

Blame yourself that he's not in. Not Wei Lian!