Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sleeping beauties



Sleeping princess =P



As usual, Wenna takes blur photos of me. Bad photographer.

By the way, we're not sleeping on anyone's house's sofa.

We're sleeping @ 27-05-07!

They have real comfy sofas over there. Nice for naps =)

A message board is up in 27-04.



The 3 of us decided to do something.

Is it obvious?

A close-up:



HEHE~

[Edit]
Somehow I don't have the feeling to blog these days. Not that I've got nothing to blog on. In fact, I've still the Photo SIG outing to blog on but I just don't feel like blogging about it. Everyday I visit this blog in hope to see random tags or frequent tags by my friends, but I never get to see them. The frequency rate of seeing a tag by my friends or by an unknown is one to zero per day. I shouldn't even have left that tagboard hanging down there. I get my fair share of readers too. But nobody tags my board. Not that I'm very particular about my tagboard, just that by tagging my board, I know someone remembers me.

I'm not the kind who keeps in touch with my besties friends in my previous schools. I'm not the kind who keeps in touch with people whom I got to know on the streets. My lack of keeping in touch with people who made my life special in the past keeps me wondering if I'm ever remembered. I wonder if in the future when I die, do my friends even remember me?

I know this is getting sad and kinda like before-death-note but I somehow feel things aren't getting right these days. I've been seeing and hearing alot. And I've shown a cheerful and the usual you-see-me-you-wanna-wack-my-face face. Somehow I feel how many people can take my words? Or should I say how many people can stand my sarcasm?

I think I should have kept quiet all these while. I mean, I shouldn't talk too much and make myself heard. Cos if one day I really stop talking, people might go "hey, are you okay?".

Alot of thoughts have been going through my mind these days. Alot of thoughts have been bothering me. What the heck is happening? I don't know. I don't know why all these thoughts are here to stay, I don't even know what type of thoughts are these. But these thoughts are making my life miserable and I've got no one to talk to.

Aiya, I really don't know what to say.

Somehow I just felt that things are getting outta hand and that something dreadful might happen. Don't ask me what. I don't know.
[/Edit]