Wednesday, August 10, 2005

NDP Part 1

Okay, I admit I'm not patriotic. I'm not those who goes to NDP and then yell those "I LOVE SINGAPORE" thingy and then sing the National Athem and say the pledge. In fact, I dreaded those days when I have to sing the National Athem and say the pledge every morning before going to classes.

But hey, I participated in the NDP events yesterday! Erm, I still need to admit that though I participated, I didn't really sing the National Athem and say the pledge. Neither did I yell out those "I LOVE SINGAPORE" thingy.

In fact, I was there to watch the fireworks and superstars.

Gee, this entry seems like a confession entry.

Let me cut the crap and then touch on what I really wanna say.

Yesterday was a BLAST! It was my most happening National Day so far!

And then again, this entry is yet another PHOTO INTENSIVE entry.

Reached there pretty early to accompany Wenna cos she went to collect the tickets. So we walked around. She brought my sister and I to the Food Village (I'm still pretty amazed by the fact that she led us the way there) and there was this (racing?) cars exhibition going on!

THE CARS ARE VERY PRETTY!

Let me show you some:





I love yellow cars ^^



Got TV! Don't ask me why it's at the back of the car.



You know, they have such seats in Initial D. For drifting lah. More stable!



Another pretty yellow car!

Wenna said we actually can sit in these cars and experience REAL DRIFTING! That's FWAH! But that event ends yesterday! =((

Do they have such events for next year as well?



This car sure has alot of art on it.

Take a closer look..



Initially, I thought this Desmond Soh loves Singapore very much. On second thought, I think it's cos he represents Singapore for some thingy?



Cute!

They actually sell..



*SCREAMS*

And this..



Guess how much it costs?

SEVEN DOLLARS!

It's damn chio! Imagine if I stuck them on my laptop. AWWW~ From then I'll cherish my laptop even more!!

We saw a damn eye-catching car of cos the art on it..



Take a closer look..



AYUMI! I'm sure he's a fan of Ayumi. Wait a minute, previously I was asking Jing Jie if he knows where do they sell such stickers. I think I got my answer!! Oh my god..



They even got INITIAL D one! BUAI TAHAN!

I'm addicted to Ramly burgers!



Yum yum yummy!



Guess which one is mine.

Hint: N.V means No Veggie.

Oh ya, I think public toilets are cool, really.



I didn't pee the whole day cos I was dehydrating so I didn't got to try them. But it's those sitting toilet bowls! (pardon my bad english)

Kai Ling joined us later cos she went Sentosa in the morning. While I was on the phone with her trying to figure out where is she and to guide her the way to where we are, I ran out of words to describe my surroundings and said:

"Saw a balloon crossing the road?"



There you go!

Last photo of part 1!



The tickets!

But I've got a complaint here. Basically, there ain't any difference whether you have these tickets or not. Cos the people just ran into the priority area! OMG! And I was pretty disappointed cos we were damn far from the stage!

Notice the tickets said Priority Area and if you see clearly, it indicates that Priority Area is RIGHT in front of the stage. But PUI! We were allocated like five metres away from the stage!!

I shall post up photos of fireworks display and the performance by superstar in Part 2.

Stay Tuned!