Tuesday, September 13, 2005

One More Chance

Sometimes cherishing your friends too much leads you to think the otherwise.

Hmmm.

One More Chance is hilarious, meaningful, touching and lame all at the same time.

Go catch it if you haven't done so.

I had weird dreams this morning.

I dreamt that I flunked WM.

I also dreamt that I fell from an overhead bridge.

When that happened, I opened my eyes cos I had this falling feeling in me. That was so scary.

So I went back to sleep. This time round, I dreamt I passed WM.

I don't know why I'm dreaming about these lah. NF's tomorrow and yet I'm dreaming of WM.

Also, I think I can never get rid of my phobia of crossing overhead bridges.

The falling dream is real scary.

BOOHOOO.

I can never cross an overhead bridge calmly without my friends.