Monday, September 12, 2005

IPod Nano

The renovation below is currently on the drilling part segment and the noise is driving me crazy. It's almost like what happened on Friday last week but at least the paper I had on Saturday was my best subject so I could just easily scan through the revision paper.

But the upcoming exams are widely theory-based, and I suck at it :/

Anyway, I'm gonna catch One More Chance with my sis and Wendy today. Haven't meet Wendy for a long time already :)

I wanna watch Be With Me, a local film by Eric Khoo. The movie review seems exciting. It consists of 3 short stories (if I'm not wrong) which includes one about lesbianism. Hence it's M18 whereby it contains mature content.

I don't know if I can watch leh, cos I'm turning 18 in like more than 100 days later >.<

But if I'm gonna watch, I'm gonna ask the ticket seller if they look at the actual birthdate or the year we're born in before letting us in. Of cos if it's actual birthdate, I can't go in so maybe I'll try another cinema until I can watch it?

Hard work. LOL.

Ipod Nano is out! And it looks gorgeous..



The functions are good too! I was mesmerising as I watched the video on how the functions work. It has a photo album too, where I can store my photos and view them. It's totally gorgeous.

But the dimensions are 9 x 4 x 0.7 cm which is slightly smaller than an Ipod Mini at 9.1 x 5 x 1.5 cm. This means Ipod Nano is longer. It's so slim, so small, so nice! Best still, it only comes in black and white so it's no longer a headache to choose what color I want!

LOL. I'll think through ba. I'll have to see the real thing before deciding which to buy. Besides, the 4gb Ipod Nano is selling at the same price as 6gb Ipod Mini.

I'll buy ONLY if I can find a job during the holidays. Hopefully I can find one! Cos next week I might be busy with VP SIG stuff and PSP chalet (though I think I'd only go for the barbecue).