Sunday, September 18, 2005

Recollections

Had been transferring all my entries here from BlogDrive and I must say it was hell. But what to do, who asked me to change here, change there. LOL.

So had sorta recollections of the past. There was the good, the bad and the very ugly posts.

Well, no one is perfect.

I must say we can't meet up to the expectations of everybody. We can't possibly be nice if A wants us to be nice and be bad if B wants us to be bad. What I mean is a whole character change.

My past consists of previous gatherings/outings, the times when I was still active in Alumni Band, the funny incidents that happened, the complaints about exams and assignment and the list goes on.

I had also recollected those times at my previous workplaces, certainly brings back memories.

But I had also filtered the real boring and bad posts as well.

Somehow I hope I won't regret moving in here. Cos it'll be hell again. LOL.

Oh ya, I've gotten a job already :) Even before I could start my job hunting, this job just happened to fall from the sky.

Yea, and this means I won't be updating as often anymore. Unless you wanna see all the usual stuff like "Well, I went for work, and then bla bla".

Meanwhile, before I finish transferring all my posts here, I shall stop blogging.

This marks a real hiatus for me.

Had real fun yesterday night. All thanks to those people who made my day =D But the path ahead will be nothing but work and photovideo SIG stuff. Feeling kinda irresponsible when I can't attend all activities but perhaps only for the camp >.<

But I had a valid reason so it's okay.

Oh ya, my working hours will be 7am to 5pm every weekday. So you'll still see my presence in MSN =P