Friday, September 09, 2005

Renovation in progress

DB paper down! WHEE~

Well, the paper is quite easy if I memorised the book upside down, inside out but on the overall it's managable (: Prolly able to get a B or above (if I'm lucky enough)

Next will be OOP. Not very worried about it except for Polymorphism and Abstraction. Frankly, till now I don't understand what are those two about (-_-;)

Oh ya by the way anybody watched the mandarin variety show screened on Monday, 05/09, 8p.m on Channel 8? If you did, remember the male audience who was called out to kiss the quite chubby artiste? That guy is my primary school mate. LOLs.

At first when I saw him in the gallery, I was like WOAH. Then I sms-ed him. He went like "Haha, don't say le arh" and I wondered if he meant kenna film so paiseh? I mean, I went for the Superstar Females recording, sat right in front, and I got film like a few times and he said he felt very paiseh?!

Then after the commercial break, I realised what he meant. HAHA! Kenna called out to kiss sia! Poor thing. LOLs. And I'm very sure his handphone was very busy at that point of them.

New layout! Haha. Okay, I'm nuts. I still have OOP tomorrow and I changed my layout. It's not made by me lah, it's one of the BlogDrive templates available. Found this real nice and decided to use it. But I made the banner and the Mickey Mouse is mine. That Mickey Mouse nice right. LOLs.

I can't study! =( It's already bad enough that I'm partially having the holiday mood and then the renovation in the house of my neighbour who lives JUST below me is bugging me. It's so noisy! They're renovating their kitchen and toilet. The whole floor is vibrating. Vibration is worst in the toilet. I can imagine if I was pee-ing in the toilet, the ceiling of the toilet below decided to crack and I'll fall straight down. Okay, that's very lame.

But at least the renovation company gave a notice letter yesterday to inform us that they'll be carrying out renovation works from 9am to 5pm today and tomorrow. Had wanted to go out and study but the weather today very hot! I can't imagine studying and sweating at the same time, making me feel damn uncomfortable.

I'm glad it's just for 3 days.