Saturday, September 10, 2005

食福满人间 III

Went for 食福满人间 III recording cos there's gonna be the Project Superstar contestants! There was also Leon! So I rushed down immediately after exam since it starts @ 1pm.

Heck. The ticket says it'll start at 1pm and that the audience are to be admitted 15mins before the starting time but all of us were still sitting there at 1.30pm. Then Jeffery (Wenna and I call him Mini Me, my sister call him principal) announced that we will be admitted at 2.15pm.

As me and my sister, together with 4 of the FC people, have not eaten our lunch, we decided to go to the petrol station and buy some cup noodles to eat. When we're back, still holding our cup noodles which are still half, we asked the one who was not eating to check if the audience are admitted already. To our horror, she came down shouting "Nobody is inside the reception! Hurry!"

-_-;

So we went off asap and reached the studio to found out that it's full =( Good news came after, the FC had already booked seats for us. So nice of them =)

As it is a food variety show, of cos there was cooking and that slowed down the process of recording. So the recording took almost five hours to finish though it's just a one hour show. The cooking was tempting, especially for us cos we threw our half full cup noodles. The superstars and the judge chef tried the first one, then Ruth came over and ask "Anybody want?". People beside me all stunned. As I was sitting at the end of the seats, it was very convenient for her to feed me and I had fast reaction so I said "I want!".

Hah. The people around dropped their jaws as they watch me eating that spoonful of chocolate. Nice! Especially when it's fed by Ruth! She's so nice too! But well, the cameraman was also very fast so I think he filmed it all down as well >.<

Then there is this yellow guy who is very nice. There bound to be leftovers lah, so he secretly took some for us to taste. As we were getting excited cos the recording of the cooking segment is real boring, we made quite some noise and he got scolded =(

One of the crew members even scolded him cos our voices could affect the recording too. But he still give us more lah. Hah.

So everyone in the gallery have their fair share of food. BUT I wasn't the only lucky one! When Ruth came over, Leon saw and he did the same, prolly he didn't like sweet stuff, he went like "Anybody want?" again, I said "I want!" but I changed my mind =( cos I had eaten my share, so I thought it would be better for the others to taste it =(

But nevermind lah.

Okay, for photos now.

There was this cute little girl who keep walking around the reception and she caught many attention. People went like "SOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE" and then followed her around with their cameras to snapshots of her. Needless to say, I did that too.

She sneaked into the counter,



A closer view of her..



Cute?

There's one more..



Told you she's very cute. Look at those cheeks! It's as if they are saying "Pinch me, Pinch me!"

I won't forget the tickets



Suddenly I heard the FC people say "Sugi just got down the cab and he's coming up!"

So..



His face is red cos somebody else was using her camera to take photo as well and her camera had this infrared light thingy. This was the best shot as he was already late for the recording.

He went off and then we heard screams again. "LEON IS COMINGGGG!"

So..



Look so much like his brother. Hah. Didn't get to get his autograph today cos he was rushing for time. All of us think he prolly rushed to his girlfriend since it's their first year anni today. Lucky girl.

When Sugi and Leon came, and checked in in the reception, everyone surrounded them.

But when the MacDonalds guy came..



The coast was clear!

It took me alot of courage to take photos in the studio since Jeffery was catching people. He even sent a girl out cos he caught her taking photos with her video camera!

This is how the studio looked like.



While we were having intervals, Chew Chor Meng was busy sms-ing at one corner.



Yea and that's Sebastian. The theme yesterday was Retro. So the guys were in their floral blouse, tucked in their pants.

I managed to take a photo of the Champion Chef (the one who made the chocolate) and the Mr Nice Guy.



Mr Nice Guy gave us another little bowl of chocolate!



The chocolate tasted very much like Ferrero Rochor

After recording, I had nothing better to do and decided to take photographs of the flats beside Mediacorp.



Okay, I lied. Since when there's flats beside Mediacorp and since when my camera had such fabulous zoom and how could I have managed this angle since 1) I'm not a few storeys tall and 2) unless I was jumping off from the building or I couldn't have gotten this angle.

Remember those suicides scenes?

I think this is what they used to create those effects


TADA! Secret revealed. I had wanted to take a better shot of it but Jeffery caught us and said he have another recording to rush to, so..

LOL. Had a fun day and made many new friends.

[edit] Forgot to mention that the episode recording I went for is the fifth episode. And since the varitey show just started on 09/09/05, the episode I went for will only be screened on 07/10/05. Catch it if you're a fan of Sugianto, Sebastian, Leon, Darryl, Chanel and Ruth! It's a must catch cos they're real cute =) [/edit]