Sunday, September 04, 2005

Running away from home

Currently at Cheryl's house. Helped her with her website assignment abit and she's like 90% done. Hah, quite a big deal leh, she was actually 0% when I arrived at her doorstep. LOL.

Ate dinner at her house. Her dad cooked curry chicken! DELICIOUS! Brings back memories about the old Berjaya Curry at the old Westmall foodcourt. Now it's gone already. To think I get to taste in at her house! Cooked by her daddy! Of cos it's nicer, I mean, got more meat and potatos leh! Haha.

Wish my dad could cook such fabulous curry. Don't say my dad lah, I think my mum don't cook such fabulous curry too.

I'm not bootlicking since I know that Cheryl visits my blog frequently lah..

It's just...

NICE!

Suddenly don't feel like going home. Lucky I brought my laptop over, if not I'll be pestering Cheryl "are you done?" LOL.

Maybe I'll stay over ya know. Her room is fabulous, Creativex speakers connected to my laptop for greater music, dvd player, tv, sofa bed for people who wants to stay over etc! She even have the camera which is on my list! Erm, not IXUS i5, I've given up on that after knowing it's 1x optical zoom.. She has IXUS 700! That's 7.1 megapixels and 3x optical zoom! But then her zoom don't know why not like 3x leh. Don't know lah.

Haha. I wonder if I'd never have my own room sia.

*dreams*