Saturday, September 03, 2005

IMM autograph session & Finals

I'm back for photos! But please take note that this entry is photo-intensive. Have a total of 37 photos to post. LOL.

Firstly, I've flash back to the IMM Meet & Scream event on 28 August 2005:



The stage, showing the album covers of the final 2!



So the contestants who failed to win the first round were invited out first. Shall skip the part where the other contestants came out..

Fast forward, fast forward



The final 2! Interviewed by 933 DJ Lin Pei Fen (correct me if I'm wrong)



Last but not least.. all 23! Missing one due to some reasons. But well, all of them looked enthusiastic! Happy bunch of people =D



The guys cheering for Wei Lian..

Don't have a nice photo of the girls cheering for Kelly so..

Fast forward, fast forward

The Finals day!



Tell ya we were treated like angels =D

They styled our hair..



I'm eating red bean potong ice cream and

Wenna hide behind me so that her face will seem smaller than mine.

SUCCESS LAH

But our heads still big can..



So actually I didn't look bad at all. Don't laugh please. It took me lots of courage to post this photo. Notice I wasn't even smiling =X



I was granted wings for a day!



The cute little angel. Told ya she's cute. Don't drool please..



The CNA interviewing me. I refuse to post photos of how I looked like when I was interviewed cos my head super duper big T_T



Another bunch of photographers again.. -_-;



Well.. Needless to say more..



The tickets! Priority Area row 1 ^^



Zhou Chong Qing. He was right in front of us. That explains this funky yet gina pose of his. LOL.



The contestants without the final 2. All looking great and enthusiastic about the night.



Who are they?



The five very important people! The judges!



Through this photo, we can see how much effort these guys are putting in to give the audience and fans their best =)



The guys during accapella..



Little angel is feeling bored. She is throwing a little tantrum and refused to stay still on my lap..



Hong Jun Yang during his duet with..



Shi Sin Huey.



The mummies, in memory of the song Mummy by Lin Jun Jie.



So many people supporting the guys..



The girls too!



This is a very cool photo of JJ. Taken by me cos I was sitting right in front of the stage. Hee~



Another nice photo of him.



Little angel caught me taking photo of her and smiled for me =D So sweet..



Lonely.. I'm Miss Lonely..



Trying to poke through the holes to irritate the crew because they were blocking her view! Poor little angel..



Waiting for the announcement of the results.



And the winner is Wei Lian!

Little angel is very very happy =D



Presenting his very last song to mark the end of 绝对 Superstar..



The judges from where they were seating. Not a very glamourous sight actually. Hah~



Everybody happy for Wei Lian



And my handsome Leon

LOL!

THE END!

Thanks for enduring till the end. Hehe.