Friday, September 02, 2005

A trace of discrimination

Somehow I feel in whatever things that happen, there bound to be a trace of discrimination in it. Notice American Idol 3 (don't kill me if I get it wrong), Ruben, though crowned the name of AMI3, Clay Aiken has made it further than him. Erm, that's my point of view lah.

Then for Singapore Idol, though Taufik was crowned SI, Sly got a contract TOO, despite the fact that the winner should get a contract but NOT the runner up.

Before Taufik was crowned, there were rumours saying that the first SI will NOT be a Malay. Cos even though Singapore is a racial harmony country, there's still a slight discrimination in the difference between each races. So SI proved it right?

Now, for 绝对 Superstar, rumours said that Universal Music wants to sign Kelly up and thus, Wei Lian will be the expected winner. The question is, ain't Universal Music a better music company as compared to Play Music? Why does the winner gets a contract from Play Music rather than Universal Music?

Whatever it is, I seriously hope fans of Kelly won't hate Wei Lian. Besides, Universal Music IS a better music company as compared to Play Music, just that she ain't crowned the ¾ø¶Ô Superstar.

Okay, I've been blogging too much about the Superstar thingy liao. I know it's all very dry =X



I believe all ICT-ians should have noticed this "No Eating and No Drinking" poster on the doors of every classroom.

But heck, this was what I saw:



Andrew drinking coffee in class!!

So what if he's a lecturer?

OMG I despice him! HE'S THE FIRST EVER LECTURER TO SCOLD ME. EXCUSE ME, I'M A TERITARY STUDENT!

He scolded me during the i&e games. Like wtf =x

AND THE THING IS, HE ALLOWS HIS MENTOR CLASS TO DRINK COFFEE IN CLASS TOO!

Worst still, every monday when we have class in the classroom they previously drank coffee in, there will be COFFEE STAINS on the table! And the room will reek of coffee!!

SACK HIM!!!