Sunday, October 30, 2005

Dengue Fever

Just a little note here.

Yesterday's New Paper's headlines states that there's been 24 dengue cases in Jurong, together with mystery deaths of 12 mynahs.

The place where these took place, is just two streets down from where I stay. Most importantly, it's happening around my Secondary School.

Hereby I urge all current students of Yuhua Secondary, and those schools situated at Jurong West Street 41 to take extra care of yourself.

Though I don't know who reads my blog but if you're staying around that area or schooling around that area, please take care!

Especially those who are close to me, people like Wendy and Ali (Especially! Since his block is affected! ):)

Those who still go to Yuhua Secondary for alumni practices since the concert is up on 30th December.

P.S. I don't know if I'm going to the concert or not lah but if I'm going, I don't want to see any missing faces!